Sonntag, 8. Mai 2011

GPS und Nacht. Interessante Kombination

Ereignisreicher Tag.
Ich mach es mir mal einfach. Ich poste mal schnell meine Facebook Kommentare heute:
Zuerst:
...enjoys Routa 5. And some ice cream at the Shell gasoline station #FreeWiFi
Dann:
...BTW - Today I got stuck when fuelling up at the gasoline station. I found two things: a loose plug. And a bad looking fuse. Now I hope that my problems with the starter is also resolved. Wish me luck! :-)
Und weil es so schoen war:
...441 km since my last gas station - and I think I could go some more 200km. But to be safe. Heading to more remote areas now... #DifferentGasstation #DifferentWiFi
Und der Abschlusz:
...Made 582km today - including a tough ripio deviation in total darkness to the middle of nowhere following my wrong GPS guiding. Yap. Bad idea to trust your GPS when you are tired.
Anyway. Now I'm there. Tired. But there. #PiscoEsquil #HostelSanPedro #HungryButEverythingIsClosed #MyFreshSalamiWasConfiscatedAtTheBorder

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen